Am I the Jon Burga you’re looking for? There aren’t many of us, so your search probably ends here. If you’re still uncertain whether you’ve found the right Jon or not, I provide a table to help identify myself with below. I’m not guaranteed to be bearded anymore either.
|is not||consumes conspicuously||produces||is often|
|latino||electricity||indian fever dream music||kind of on the move|
|a child||calories||unsavoury opinions||upbeat|
|the general manager at a weed dispensary||250 thread count egyption cotton sheets||code that does a lot but matters very little||remembering that my body can also twist and bend|
I have a wide range of narrow interests. You might get a rough approximation of them based on the topics gleemed from my site. Mostly this website is a simple landing page for some services that I run on this server for my personal use. I think we’d be living in nicer times if more people carved out a bit of internet land for themselves though.
More fun facts about me:
- I went to the same University as Jihadi John in London.
- I lived in 5 different countries. Currently I’m in Switzerland
- I’m a hobbiest musician
- Free and open source software enthusiast
- I worked on the Streetview program at Google in Switzerland.
- Spicey crypto takes
- My online psuedonym ‘jonaburg’ is popular to a small and niche subset of the linux community This is because of my (long since abandoned) fork of a popular X11 compositor which implemented many combined aesthetic features like blur, rounded corners and animations for X11 based window managers.